You will love the variety of birds
visiting the baths
Our property and bird baths attract a large and varied song bird population starting in early spring with the Mountain Bluebirds and continuing into late fall.
The cottage features your own private hot tub, deck and beautiful views, inside and out. Completely private and quiet as only a country property can offer.
We hope to exceed your expectations and provide the most comfortable, enjoyable vacation possible. We look forward to meeting you.
Ms. Gerri Davis &
Mr. George Lerchs
Grape Escape Guest House
28411 Garnet Valley Road
Summerland, BC V0H 1Z3
Phone & Fax: (250) 404-4281
Check our availability calendar and read our guest reviews on our website with VRBO
Enjoy a Grape Escape:
- Relax in your suite with its private entrance, personal outside deck complete with patio furniture, BBQ and your own hot tub for your exclusive use
- Marvel at the many varieties of birds that make our property home
- Watch the antics of our free range chickens and wake in the morning to our rooster's call
- Relish the spoils of your winery tours on the deck or underneath the wine covered pergola
- Enjoy the fresh, country air, peace, quiet and fabulous views
- Search for shooting stars in the evening sky at the end of the day from your own private hot tub
- Read a good book in the hammock under the pergola
- Enjoy a glass of our wine made on site
- Watch a movie from our large selection of DVDs
- Delight in the delicious treats provided for you during your stay
- Learn about the vineyard and wine making with host George
- Hike for hours on the trails adjoining our property – complimentary binoculars and GPS provided on request. Guided hiking available on request.