You will love the variety of birds
Our property attracts a large and varied song bird population starting in early spring with the Mountain Bluebirds and continuing into late fall.
The cottage features your own private hot tub, deck and beautiful views, inside and out. Completely private and quiet as only a country property can offer.
We hope to exceed your expectations and provide the most comfortable, enjoyable vacation possible. We look forward to meeting you.
Scott and Amanda Hazelton
Grape Escape Guest House
28411 Garnet Valley Road
Summerland, BC V0H 1Z3
Check our availability calendar and read our guest reviews on our website with AirBnB
Enjoy a Grape Escape:
- Relax in your suite with its private entrance, personal outside deck complete with patio furniture, BBQ and your own hot tub for your exclusive use
- Marvel at the many varieties of birds that make our property home
- Enjoy the fresh, country air, peace, quiet and fabulous views
- Search for shooting stars in the evening sky at the end of the day from your own private hot tub
- Watch a movie from our large selection of DVDs
- Hike for hours on the trails adjoining our property – complimentary binoculars and GPS provided on request.
- Enjoy an afternoon of fishing from the banks of Garnet Lake only minutes away